The North American Industrial Hemp Council is a non-profit membership organization open to all. NAIHC is dedicated to educating the public and government at all levels about the value of industrial hemp.
Mission and Vision Statements
North American Industrial Hemp Council
- To reestablish and expand the use of industrial hemp.
- Form and establish relationships between
academia, farmers, agribusiness, manufactures, government, public interest groups, and marketing firms with emphasis on land management, economic and environmental considerations;
- Develop policies to enhance the stewardship of our lands through the sustainable cultivation, product development, manufacturing and marketing of industrial hemp and other comparable annual fiber crops;
- Promote the development of new products and business based on industrial hemp fibers and seeds;
- Cooperatively foster a better understanding of industrial hemp and other annual fiber crops and their implications for the environment and rural economic development.